As well as supporting Hikvision cameras, EyeVision now also supports the Vision Box.
The company said that many more applications can be solved with the combination of EyeVision and Hikvision.
Key Features of the Vision Box:
- On-board Intel, 1.91 GHz CPU;
- 2 Intel-chip GigE ports;
- 2 independent HDMI display outputs;
- Ultra-compact structural design, suitable for industrial environments;
- Provide high level protection;
- 4 GB DDR3L memory, optional: SSD capacity.
Features of the EyeVision software:
- over 100 commands for 2D and 3D measure and inspection applications;
- drag-and-drop programming;
- NEW: Compilation of Projects: saves all components of an inspection solution (inspection program, process mode, images) in one complete folder;
- several configurable views: development view, adjustment view, user view, as well as the user administration.
Intel Real Sense D-400
EyeVision now also supports the new Intel Real Sense D-400.
The 3D command set of the EyeVision 3D software allows the capture of 3D images and process point clouds with the Intel sensor. The new RealSense stands for high-speed-stereoscopy and exact depth perception, combined in one system.
With the combination of RealSense and EyeVision software, it is possible to calculate point clouds, from the depth image, which are processed on the sensor, in only a few milliseconds. The user can make evaluations on the point clouds with the commands of the EyeVision software. For example height and depth measurements, object counting and recognition, and also 3D pattern matching with the 3D Object Match.
The Intel RealSense is based on the Vision Processor D4 and uses advanced algorithms to process raw image streams from the depth cameras and computes high resolution 3D depth maps without the need for dedicated GPU or host processor. A variety of depth modules and housed camera devices provide an easy solution for rapid integration into industrial vision systems.
EyeVision 3D uses the advantages of the high-speed stereoscopy since a few years now and has integrated several stereo-3D-sensors, as for example the Ensenso by IDS or the previous model of the RealSense.
The 3D commands of the EyeVision software are so easy and user-friendly manageable, that programming knowledge will not be necessary.
Commands such as the 3D Blob – for object detection – are so straightforward in their use, one could almost say that the commands can be used haptic. The EVT 3D image processing is emphasizing not only precision, but also simplicity.
Intel RealSense technology supports a wide range of operating systems and programming languages. The EyeVision 3D enables you to extract depth data from the camera and use the interpretation of this data in the platform of your choice, including Intel and ARM processors.